These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By ordering product samples (“Samples”) from this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) The offer is only open to registered food business operators in EMENA (excluding Russia).
2) The provider of the Samples is Olam Cocoa B.V. with registered address at Stationsstraat 76, 1541 LJ Koog a/d Zaan, the Netherlands (“Provider”).
3) Samples will be delivered to EMENA addresses only.
4) The offer is limited to 3 samples per product per address.
5) The resale of the Samples to a third party is strictly prohibited.
6) To request a Sample, you need to fill in the online application form and submit your details. Duplicate or incomplete addresses will not be accommodated.
7) Requests for Samples are subject to verification by the Provider and only valid food business operators will receive the Samples. The Provider reserves the right to disqualify the sample request who do not meet any or all the terms and conditions or if this would case the Provider to be in a breach of any applicable law.
8) Samples will be distributed within 10 days after the verification has been completed. The Provider accepts no responsibility for any delay, mis-delivery or failure to receive the Samples.
9) The Samples will be provided free of charge. Taxes and delivery will be paid by the Provider.
10) The number of available Samples are limited. The offer expires on June 30, 2023 or once the Sample limit is exceeded.
11) The Provider assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
12) To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Provider disclaims any warranty for the Samples. The Samples are provided ‘as is, without warranty of nay kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
14) The Provider reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice or retract the offer at any point.