Usha will drive the company’s one-ofi strategy, with responsibility across the following areas:
- Develop the diversity, inclusion and equity agenda to enhance collaboration with employees and customers around the globe
- Build out the global talent management and mobility strategy to develop and retain a talented and inspired workforce
- Evolve new ways of working to increase organizational effectiveness
- Enhance the company’s unique culture that embraces individual entrepreneurialism and drives collective accountability
Usha has over 25 years of professional experience across a diverse set of industries and has expertise across finance, sales, marketing, project management and strategy. Usha began her journey in human resources (HR) more than 17 years ago, working across all areas of HR – leading HR strategy, organization transformation, leadership development, succession, future of work initiatives and global talent management. Usha joins from The Estée Lauder Companies, where she most recently worked as the Chief of Staff to the Executive Vice President Global HR.
Steve will continue ofi’s tradition of disruptive innovation through:
- Digitally enabling customer-first through globally connected Sales, Innovation, and Marketing functions underpinned by customer co-creation and collaboration
- Expanding ofi’s leadership position on sustainability by digitizing traceability, supply chain delivery, and social impact transparency
- Leveraging advanced analytics to optimize production yields, streamline operations, improve organizational effectiveness and enhance customer delivery
Steve brings over 33 years of experience that includes blue chip international listed companies across a diverse range of sectors, including consumer goods and food ingredients. Steve has spent over 14 years as a global Chief Information Officer covering IT strategy development & execution, cyber security, e-commerce, enterprise applications, cloud migration as well as leading large-scale business & digital transformational initiatives. Steve joins from ACCO Brands Corporation, where he held the position of Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer.
Commenting on the appointments, CEO A Shekhar said:
“I am delighted to welcome both Usha and Steve to our Corporate Leadership Team. Both bring a wealth of expertise and experience which will be central to advancing our customer service offering, developing our employer brand and delivering our strategy.
“Our on-trend ingredients portfolio, underpinned by an integrated global network, makes us a compelling partner for companies looking to maximize the growing demand for sustainable and innovative food and beverages that are also healthy and tasty. Advancing our digital capabilities as well as strengthening our culture and diversity are critical pillars to achieve our Purpose to Be the Change for Good Food and a Healthy Future.”
These appointments further add to the broad base of talent that ofi has built over the years and exemplify the new capabilities and expertise that it is now seeking, to ensure the company continues to thrive whilst being a home for diverse and entrepreneurial leaders who are inspired by its customer-centric mindset and purpose-driven approach.